Graphic Design and Social Media Intern
September - December 2020
“beRevolutionarie is a digital wellness + fitness platform created for women by women to help transform minds, bodies, and souls.”
Programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Planoly,
Mailchimp, Instagram, Google Programs
As lead graphic designer and social media manager my responsibilities included:
- Creation of a revised brand system including typography, color palette, and photo styling
for a consistent image.
- Marketing content and design of weekly newsletter via Mailchimp.
- Design of Holiday gift guides.
- Social Media photo editing, post planning via Planoly, copy for captions
(in assistance to the lovely Olivia Atherton) and interaction on Instagram.
- Business tasks included networking with brand partners, press, and instructors via email , organization
and scheduling of meetings and Instagram Live classes, and organization of marketing analytics
- Design and mock ups of brand assets for website.
- Design of apparel and merchandise.
Newsletter sample & web example.
Mockups for website assets.
Highlights from Instagram - post organization and design.
Holiday gift guide and one-sheet brand information.
Apparel layout completed via Bonfire.